Pinnacle Crop Technologies, a diversified agricultural consulting business for No-till cropping systems founded by Matt Hagny in 1994. For 25 years, Matt Hagny worked closely with farmers to improve all aspects of their agronomic practices.
Matt passed away August 24, 2019. He was a leader in no-till and will be tremendously missed. His knowledge and expertise immensely impacted many producers worldwide. Learn more about the Matt Hagny No-Till Scholarship Foundation.
Pinnacle’s Crop Health Workshop
AGRONOMY ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP
- Questions on how to go about something in no-till?
- What to cut and what to spend on?
Chances are your hosts, will have experience and/or research on it.
Piecing together a profitable & truly sustainable no-till
What we cover:
- Solid assessments of what to emphasize and what to ignore for crop inputs for no-till.
- The evidence of why we recommend what we do.
- Improving no-till practices over the long-term for your farm, such as cover crops (where appropriate), preserving more mulch, reducing compaction, regaining productivity.
What Pinnacle Clients Are Saying
“A farmer gets bombarded with all these
things – do this, do that. You’ve been
instrumental in giving us a baseline of
what to do and when. I’ve sure learned a
lot working with you, especially from
some of your events like the Seeding
School. You’ve contributed admirably to
your profession. Thank you for your
consults and your patience in bringing us along.”