No-Till Crop Consulting
Matt Hagny has a variety of consulting services available:
- On-site investigations and training (per hour or per day fee schedules)
- Year-round ‘on-demand’ consultation (by phone, text & email)
- Full-service (pre-season planning and scheduled scouting of crops)
- Seminars and field days
- Other arrangements for both industry and growers
How the hourly consulting arrangement works: You can ask a question on the phone, or by email. I may need additional information to provide advice before giving you a rec, so if you’re not fluent on email, arranging a phone call is often best. If you would like me to review soil tests or plant tissue tests, just submit those results to me (Excel, not pdfs please—the lab records the results in Excel before generating the pdf they send you, so spreadsheets are always available upon request from the lab). Before I can consult on your soil tests, I’ll need some background information on what you’re doing and what you’re trying to accomplish. Photos of crop problems are welcome, but they need to be high quality.
Call today for pricing and availability: 316-303-2040
Pinnacle’s Crop Health Workshop
AGRONOMY ESSENTIALS WORKSHOP
- Questions on how to go about something in no-till?
- What to cut and what to spend on?
Chances are your hosts, will have experience and/or research on it.
Piecing together a profitable & truly sustainable no-till
What we cover:
- Solid assessments of what to emphasize and what to ignore for crop inputs for no-till.
- The evidence of why we recommend what we do.
- Improving no-till practices over the long-term for your farm, such as cover crops (where appropriate), preserving more mulch, reducing compaction, regaining productivity.
What Pinnacle Clients Are Saying
“A farmer gets bombarded with all these
things – do this, do that. You’ve been
instrumental in giving us a baseline of
what to do and when. I’ve sure learned a
lot working with you, especially from
some of your events like the Seeding
School. You’ve contributed admirably to
your profession. Thank you for your
consults and your patience in bringing us along.”
Matt offers slices of consulting time in blocks as small as 10
Keep In Touch.
Join our mailing list and stay up to date
on the latest tricks and tools.